Questions and Answers - L'Ecole Valrhona

What training programs are available for pastry chefs and chocolatiers?

  • Click here to browse our course catalogue.

Can I earn a diploma with your programs?

  • Our courses are for professionals and do not award diplomas.
  • You can find all the information you need by consulting your local Centre de Formation des Apprentis (CFA: French apprentice training center).

I'm a professional and would like some advice from one of Ecole Valrhona's master pastry chefs.

  • Click on the Help button and fill out the form or call the Ecole Valrhona help line at +33 (0)4 75 07 90 95 Monday-Friday 9:00 am-12:00 pm. 

How do I get reimbursed by my professional training funding body?

  • To request reimbursement from your funding body for training, you have to file a reimbursement request application with that organization (Faf, Fafih, Agefos, etc.).
Download in progress